Happy Thursday everyone! It's been one hell of a crazy week over here. I've been from Nashville to Denver to LA to Chicago to St. Louis and back, and I realized there was no way I could have survived without these little goodies I'm about to share with you!
Ok so first up are my beauty travel essentials...
1. I am in love with the Modern Muse Body Lotion by Estee Lauder. The travel size is so easy to throw in your bag and an amazing way to keep you smelling fresh through those long flights.
2. I don't go anywhere without my Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleaning Towelettes. These babies work miracles, they take ALL of your make-up off without completely drying your skin out!
3. Cooling Eye Gel Pads are an absolute must after a long flight. Pop these babies in the fridge for a little bit (or a cup of ice you can get on the plane) and lay back. They're wonderful for getting rid of wrinkles or just escaping from the world for a minute. I use a set by StriVectin that is no longer available, but these are just as wonderful and available at Ulta!
4. After I'm done with the cooling eye gel pads I make sure to put on a little bit of my Clinique All About Eyes. This amazing cream helps boost your natural collagen production and aids in diminishing under eye circles and puffiness. A must, especially if I've been asleep on the plane!
5. It wouldn't be a travel essential post if I didn't mention EOS. I'm obsessed with the sweet mint lip balm but let's be real, any of their balms are pure freaking gold.
6. Now let's talk about face masks. I'm crazy about the DERMADoctor Kakadu C Amethyst Clay Detox Mask, this little baby has saved me more times than I can count. This amazing mask is full of magnesium rich clay that absorbs impurities and detoxifies without removing any of your natural oils.
7. And finally, my travel sized Philosophy Hope In A Tube. This little bottle is full of antioxidant rich goodness and can be applied to your eyes or around your mouth. It helps get rid of those pesky thin lines and gives your skin the moisture it needs after a days worth of travel!
Fun Fact, I'm a little bit of a health freak…so I definitely don't go near an airport without a little bottle of Purell, some Airborne Immunity Boosters, and a little pack of Kleenex (can we talk about how this pack was designed by Betsy Johnson? I freaking love this damn pack!!)
And finally, I can't survive any journey without my Christian Lacroix journal, Skull Candy headphones (hey, they may be cheap but they get the job done!), these BOMB Hugo Boss Aviators (mens, but who cares), and my absolute FAVORITE scent of the moment, Laila. This perfume is 'fresh, clean and alluring—everything a woman wants to be!' It's a blend of natural oils and an infusion of Norwegian mountain wildflowers and fruit inflections. I can't get enough of it and will definitely be investing in the lotion as well!
So there you have it, here's a little peek in to what I need to survive on any traveling excursion. Make sure to send us your thoughts and share some of the things you guys need to travel with! Have an amazing weekend, everyone!
Morgan, xoxo S+R